COVID-19 Announcement for Patients
We are more than happy to announce you that we are reopening again as of Monday, May 25th 2020!
Currently, there are very limited options for anyone requiring elective orthopaedic treatment, so we are here to help.
We assure you the best quality for your healthcare with attention to all possible safety measures and encourage you to schedule your appointment today!
Welcome back to Oreme – your trusted partner in regenerative treatments!
We have taken a number of steps to ensure the safety of patients and staff:
- Medical providers and patients wear gloves and masks.
- All patients are screened on arrival and patients who are considered a risk are not granted access to the centre.
- Clinical areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- All providers and patients must wash hands frequently.
- Hand disinfectant gel is available throughout the centre.
- Our rooms are frequently and regularly treated with air purifiers with filters to provide a barrier for most bacterias and viruses.
We provide exceptional medical care through virtual online visits. You can upload all your medical documents such as MRI images and reports in order to book an online consultation and meet the doctor prior to any treatment.
COVID-19 Guidance for Patients from Abroad
In accordance with the current Belgian Covid-19 guidance, we wish to inform you prior to travelling for treatment at OREME.
- For initial consultation or follow-ups we encourage you to use virtual online consultations.
- Patients are allowed to travel to Belgium for urgent medical treatment (letter stating urgency of the treatment appointment will be provided).
- It is not mandatory for patients to self-quarantine but it is recommended to stay inside, taking only necessary trips outside of the booked accommodation.
- We ensure that only one patient per day is treated.
- You are not allowed to be accompanied by more than one person at the clinic (family, friends or others).
- Before travelling to Belgium, please check your home country restrictions regarding returning to your country of origin.
- Numerous hotels and airbnb hosts are operating and welcoming guests these days. Please let us know if you need any help finding accommodation.
- If your flight is officially cancelled, we will not charge a treatment cancellation fee.
- If you experience any symptoms including a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, muscle aches, headache, chills, or a fever, please inform our clinic before travelling – for the safety of everyone involved, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Stay healthy and safe! We hope to see you soon!